Literacy course German
March / April 2015!
Registrations now, as up to 2 months BAMF - processing time !!!
German learn reading and writing in the literacy course for Erstschriftlerner and duplicate Lerner
Funding by the Federal Office for Migration and Refugees (BAMF)
- 960 teaching hours plus 300 hours Advanced Course Repetition total number of hours in 1260 UE (course period up to 12 months)
- Small groups with max. 12 participants
- internationally minded friendly atmosphere
- 4 lessons daily hours from 9:00 to 12:20 clock
- Final exam on the level A2 / B1 (DTZ) and final test of the BAMF orientation course (Life in Germany -. I L. D.)
- New arrivals and constantly foreigners living in Germany with current residence permits and receipt of unemployment benefit II / basic security / welfare. Foreigners with a German passport but insufficient knowledge of German
Applications, counseling and testing:
- Daily from 11:00 to 16:00 clock
biss Bildungsinstitut für Deutsche Sprache
Bülowstr. 56/57, 10783 Berlin Schöneberg,
Tel .: 030-21 75 36 73 0176-41 00 82 99
Fax: 030-21 75 40 69
S-Bahn / U7 - York Street (5 min walk)
U2 - Bülowstrasse (3 min walk), bus M19
Dennewitzplatz (on site)
Note: The start of the course is generally based on the declared and the BAMF the job center or the ABH approved number of participants.